08:00 to 17:30 – Passengers must arrive 60 mins before departure time
* Rates for children apply from 2 years old to 11 years and 11 months old.
* Access to differentiated rates upon presentation of enabling documents.
The program includes:
- Train ticket
- Guidance through the journey
- Mountain cloud forest walk at El Boliche area and cultural show.
- Additional expenses not detailed in the itinerary.
- Lunch is not included.
CLOTHING: A jacket for cold weather, comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen (SPF 70 at least), sunglasses, camera, and cash. We also recommend raincoat or rain poncho due the chance of rain.
ALTITUDE: From 2,890 to 3,547 meters above sea level. Temperature ranges from 5 ° to 25°C.
IMPORTANT: Short, easy treks in rough terrain and high altitude. Likelihood of mudded trails from October to June. Free, guarded parking areas available for our clients in Chimbacalle station.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All itineraries are subjected to change due to force majeure or technical, operational circumstances. Please check our policy regarding refunds and cancellations. At Tren Ecuador we are committed to providing the best possible travel experience.